Are you tired of working for big corporate where the bottom line is top priority? The DeLine Family has built their company’s reputation and growth success on sound principles -- treat your people, customers, and community like family. DeLine Box Company, celebrates over 100 years of unwavering dedication to a sustainable business growth strategy that focuses on keeping pace with change and market trends using state of the art production equipment.
Deline Box Company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of corrugated boxes for the end user in retail display, beer and beverage, produce, shipping containers to name a just few. We provide our customers with premier packaging design that includes the highest quality graphics using 100% recycled material for our customers nationwide.
We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join our team on 1st and 2nd shift. We are looking for highly motivated recent electric-mechanical or related field graduate from a technical college who is highly motivated to gain on the job training from a highly a skilled maintenance team, or an experienced industrial maintenance mechanic who works well in a fast pace environment with a sense of urgency and possess excellent customer service skills.
Minimum Competencies include:
- In depth knowledge of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulics has the ability to troubleshoot, repair and install facility and production equipment in an efficient manner to minimize operation downtime;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot machine control systems including PLC’s;
- Knowledge and ability to perform equipment and system preventative maintenance and inspection;
- Ability to identify proper parts, materials and tools needed for repairs and installations;
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints, schematics, operating and maintenance manuals;
- Ability to accurately use measurement and test equipment;
- Computer literate within a Microsoft environment;
- Excellent communication skills, keeping teams informed of repair or installation status;
- Ability to perform work safety adhering to all safety rules and regulations;
- Excellent mechanical aptitude with the ability to identify and evaluate complex technical issues, providing solutions in a timely manner;
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend English;
- Excellent industrial math skills including arithmetic and geometry;
- Must be able to bend, reach and squat, lift/push/pull 50-75 lbs;
- Ability to work overtime and weekends if needed.
Minimum Education and Experience include:
Associate degree in electro-mechanical technology or related field, or; at least 2 years of related experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Corrugated manufacturing background is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
DeLine offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401k,
Company paid life, ADD, long term disability insurance, 10 paid holidays, vacation, and educational assistance.
Visit our website at www.delinebox.com
How to Apply: Send resume to email@example.com